Our Clubs - Important Update
As a respected member of our Club, we would like to thank you for your ongoing support of Calturas Winery & Brewery and share important news with you. Calturas has been offered an unsolicited offer to purchase the property, which will result in the closing of our tasting room. July 30th will be our final day for our tasting room operations. Calturas, for the immediate future, will continue to grow in business to business sales as we partner with non-profits, businesses and grow our distribution arm. Quarterly release parties will take place in locations throughout the San Joaquin County in partnership with various non-profits. Our wines will continue to be available to our valued members on our website and by phone. Your support of our vision and dreams means the world to us, and it is our desire to show you our gratitude!
As we go through this transition, there will be an evolution in your club member benefits:
- Over the next 10 days, you will be receiving a personal phone call by one of our wine club customer service team members to discuss membership options. You can opt in or out of the continued club.
- Members will not be charged their "membership fee" at the upcoming “white” release party on – July 16th for wine and beer club members (releasing our Verdelho wine and highlighting our beers). All charges will be based upon day of purchases only.
- *Wine – You will have the opportunity to buy your "shipment" day of. We will be providing your club discounts on all purchases as usual, 50% off purchases of 6 bottles or more and 50% off all retail items.
- *Beer – You will receive 40% off all growlers and kegs for the month of July and 50% off the day of the release party.
- Beer Club - will not continue following close of the tasting room.
- Calturas will continue to work to define its business to business plan that will primarily be in partnerships with non-profits and may include a distribution element.
- Online Wine Club Membership - We will be sending out a detailed email outlining new membership information including details of our upcoming Wine Club Party.
If you have any questions or if you need to change your information, you may continue to contact our Wine Club Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Everyone here at Calturas would like you to know how much we appreciate your patronage and we look forward to continuing to provide you with the highest level of customer service. Thank you for allowing us to share our beverages with you.
Wine Club - Tier 1
Wine Club - Tier 2
3 bottles per quarter
25% off all bottles, wine by the glass and merchandise
approximate cost $60-$85
*pricing varies based on varietal selections.
Wine Club - Tier 3